On the Move (6 to 12 months old at start of session)
Fridays: 11:30am – 1pm
4/14, 4/28, 5/5, 5/12, 5/19, 5/26
- Sleeping: naps, sleep cycles and associations, bedtime routines
- Feeding: holding and drinking from bottle/sippy cup, mashed and finger foods, self-feeding, strong reactions to new smells and tastes
- Playing: stacking, banging, and pushing sensory toys, peek-a-boo, singing/music, imitation play, cause and effect play
- Physical Milestones: sitting without support, crawling, standing, first steps
- Developmental Milestones: emotional, fine motor, cognitive, language
- Discipline: saying “no”, being consistent
- Safety: baby proofing, choking hazards, product recalls, car seats
- Childcare: acquainting your baby with a sitter or childcare facility, and making decisions around this transition
This group is for mom and baby 6 to 12 months old at the start of the session.
Class Information and Guidelines:There is no additional cost for mothers of multiples who would like to join this mommy group. Before registration and payment, we kindly ask that you take a moment and thoroughly review all policies and procedures, as they are binding once you register with us.